4/03/2014

NEW SCENTS: Lilac and Gardenia . During the Month of APRIL I ask you help me reach my 1k set Goal.

LILAC SCENTED SOY WAX CANDLES AND TARTS
The attractive sweet-aroma of flowers in early summer just before roses & other summer flowers come into bloom.  Lilac is native to the rocky hills of the Balkan Peninsula.
Infused with natural essential oils.
SHOP:  LILAC

GARDENIA SCENTED SOY WAX CANDLES AND TARTS
Tropical Gardenia with a floral body, creating an intense yet exquisite aroma that truly captures the natural aroma found in this beautiful flower. Gardenia scented candles and tarts.
Infused with natural essential oils.
SHOP: GARDENIA


By Placing an order you are helping me reach my $1000 Goal for the Month of APRIL.
Thanks for stopping by, let us know what you think about these two new scents in the comment section below; so we can continue to offer newer scents that you LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment