5/08/2014

Celebrate May Babies and Mother's Day with Christy. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Celebrating my birthday in a weekend.  
May 13th just a few days after Mother's day.
I'm excited to get a some more of Jewelry In Candles candles and tarts.
 I can't get enough of our products. They fill my home with wonderful scents and my guest are always complimenting on how amazing my home smells and we love how there is jewelry hidden inside. 
Those that have placed orders or going to be placing orders... 
Thank you for helping me celebrate May birthday's and helping me work towards reaching the JIC 1K Sales Challenge for 7 new scents in tarts. 
I will keep you updated on your orders. 
Challenge ends May 31st. 
Happy Birthday MAY Babies and Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful mothers. 



If you would like to know more information about the JIC REP 1k Sales Challenge, Inbox me on facebook at  https://www.facebook.com/scentswithgifts

No comments:

Post a Comment