5/18/2014

Many of you are interested in what tart warmer I used & how well JIC tarts are with scent throw....

Many of you are interested in what tart warmer I used & how well JIC tarts are with scent throw. 
I personally switch between two types of warmers. 
I used the one in the photo below more than I use my Electric Combo Candle & Tart warmer. 
The one in the photo requires small tea-light candles to melt the wax on top. 
As you see in the photo below...Jewelry In Candles soy wax tarts are HUGE! 
I have to cute them into 3 smaller tarts for them to fit in my warmer without spilling over. 
This is awesome! Now instead of 6 Jumbo tarts I now have 18 smaller tarts to use. 
One Smaller tart last me all day. 
One jumbo tarts last me nearly 3 days of amazing scent. 
I'm giving the LILAC scented tarts a try now.
 It's a very nice soft sweet floral scent. 
I have had it melting now for about an 2 hours & the smell has filled my entire home from wall to wall!
If you love Sweet Floral Scents, the LILAC Candles and Tarts are perfect for your nose!


Comment Below What tart warmer you use.... Electric or Tealight

No comments:

Post a Comment