9/06/2014

Ring Reveal from Fruit Stand Party Tart

Some of you may know how addicting Jewelry In Candles can be.  
Waiting impatiently for the reveal to show is the best part but you can't get enough of the scent offering we offer.  In a previous blog post last year I had stated my favorite scent is HONEYSUCKLE.  Since then JIC has released many of new scents along with representative only products. I was looking though my past post and noticed I have failed to share with you all some of my reveals. I recently had the opportunity to do a Fruit Stand (Rep Only Product) Party Tart reveal and absolutely fell in love with this ring! I wear it every where I go and get many of compliments.  So I couldn't resist sharing this beautiful ring reveal with you all. 
I just love that blue stone. Don't you?!?!
The Ring is a Jewelry In Candles exclusive piece. No worries if you don't know what this means. Let me explain.  Inside some of the jewelry you will see a "JIC" stamp meaning it is a Jewelry In Candles exclusive piece. Many of these jewelry pieces have a higher value then our non-stamped pieces. We have even higher priced jewelry hidden inside. 
Such as .925 , 14K , 10K,  GF(Gold Filled), GE(Gold Plated)


You can check out more jewelry reveals by clicking here---> Reveal Pictures
If you would like to join in on the fun please visit my store at www.scentswithgifts.com and choose any scent you would like to try. Once you have selected a scent you get to choose your favorite jewelry type to be hidden inside (Rings, Necklace, Earrings) Some products even have MEN'S rings too!


1 comment:

  1. I got a very pretty ring in my wax melt, but it is only stamped JIC. How do you know if it's even real?

    ReplyDelete