3/19/2015

Most Recent Releases


Hope you had a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day and remember to wear your green! Sorry I am a day or two behind. My daughter is a month in a half now and our family have been extremely busy. I have been handling her and starting a new full time job, then got knocked out for a day due to a severe migraine but I am back  and feeling better! Her daddy has been working, going to his classes, and helping take care of her when he can. 

Well enough about me....this Tuesday we had a new release just in time for SPRING! It is now available to order.  Check it our below...


Flower Shop

candles and tarts

Just like walking into a flower shop! Transform your home with the heavenly aroma of fresh-cut flowers, beautiful blossoms and green stems. An intoxicating blend of refreshing and subtly sweet floral scents. Natural Flower Shop scented candles and tarts

Get it today at www.scentswithgifts.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment